INGREDIENTS- 1 pineapple cut round,1 cup maida,1 cup caster sugar,3 eggs,1 drop pineapple essence,yellow food color,brown sugar 1/2 cup,butter 200 gm,oil 3 tbsp,cherries,1 teasp baking powder.
1. Mix the sugar with 100 gm butter well.Then add eggs 1 by 1 and beat well.Mix the essence.
2. Now add sifted flour with baking powder & food color.Mix well.Add oil.
3. In a cake mould pour the brown sugar mixed with rest 100 gm butter.
4. Keep round pineapple pieces on this & keep a cherry in each hole between pineapples.Pour the cake mixtures.
5. In a preheated oven bake it for around 35 mins.
6. Unmould it after cooling.Serve.