- For One Lava Cake : Oreos – 3
- Powdered Sugar – 1 Tsp
- Baking Powder – a pinch
- Milk – 2 Tbsp
- Chocolate filling – 1 ball
- Filling Ingredients(Makes 10 balls) – Dark Chocolate – 120g
- Water – 30ml
- Making the filling : Heat up 30ml of water along with 120g of chopped dark chocolate in a pan until completely melted stirring regularly.
- Once melted, transfer to a bowl, cover with cling wrap and let it sit in counter top for 4-5 hours. Overnight is better. Do Not Refrigerate, Just Let it sit in countertop.
- Then using a spoon scoop out anywhere between a tsp to a tablespoon worth of and roll into small round portions. I made 10 out of it, which means I can make 10 lava cakes from this filling. Freeze these balls until completely frozen, then transfer to a ziplock bag and keep frozen. Use whenever you wish.
- For making one lava cake, take 3 oreos, powdered sugar and baking powder in a mixer grinder/blender and grind to a powder.
- Add the milk and mix it to make a thick batter. Take a silicone cupcake liner and add a tablespoon of the batter. Then place a chocolate filling ball and add all the remaining batter over top of the filling.
- Microwave this for anywhere between 45 seconds to 1:10 minutes. Mine is a 800watt microwave and I do 50 seconds for extreme lava, and 1:00 for normal lava and cake. Personally i like both ways, microwave it your way.
- As soon as the time passes, take it out and flip over to a plate, sprinkle over a touch of powdered sugar and relish the joy! Oreo Goodness with the ever so awesome chocolate lava!