1 cup pomegranate juice
750 grams chicken wings on bones
Salt to taste
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
1 teaspoon roasted cumin powder
2 teaspoons red chili powder
Oil for greasing
2 tablespoons honey
Capsicum green curls for garnishing
1. Preheat oven to 180° C.
2. Take chicken wings in a bowl. Add salt, baking powder, garlic powder, crushed peppercorns, cumin powder and chili powder and mix well. Set aside to marinate for 30 minutes.
3. Grease a baking tray with some oil and transfer the marinated chicken wings. Put the baking tray in preheated oven and bake for 10-15 minutes.
4. To prepare pomegranate sauce, heat pomegranate juice in a non-stick pan. Add honey, crushed peppercorns and salt, mix and cook till reduced.
5. Take baked chicken wings in another bowl. Add pomegranate reduction and mix well.
6. Serve hot garnished with Capsicum green curls.
HAPPY COOKING………………SAYAN MAJUMDER…………….