- 250 gms small prawns deveined and washed
- 6 large tiger prawns deveined and washed
- CHOPPED CORIANDER 1/2 BOWL
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Lime juice
- 1 tbsp garam masala powder
- 1 tbsp cumin powder
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 1 tbsp Chilli powder
- sufficient bread crumb to coat
- Oil to deep fry
- 1/2 bowl chopped mint leaves
- 2 egg beaten
- 3-4 boiled smashed potatoes
- Half Cut the tiger prawns vertically and open as a book fold.Make small cuts onto it with knife.Marinate it with lime juice and salt for 30 mins.
- Fry the small prawns a little.Then mix it with smashed boiled potatoes,salt,chopped coriander and mint leaves,cumin and coriander powder,garam masala powder,chilli powder.
- Now take the large tiger prawns and coat it well with this mixture.Give it cutlet like structure.
- Coat the cutlet with bread crumb and then coat it with egg.Then again coat it with bread crumb.
- Now heat up oil in a pan.
- Deep fry and serve hot.
My Tip:Small cuts on large tiger prawns will help to fry them well.