Small Prawns cooked with taro leaves and mustard paste…..
- 1 bowl Taro leaves
- 250 gm small prawns
- Salt to taste
- Pinch of turmeric powder
- 1 TEASP CHILLI POWDER
- 2 Dried red chillies
- 1 teasp black cumin
- Mustard oil 3 tbsp
- mustard paste 2 tbsp
- 1 tbsp coconut paste
- In hot water boil the taro leaves well.Then chopped it.
- In a kadhai heat up oil and add black cumin and red dried chilli.
- Fry the prawns a little.
- Add mustard paste and coconut paste.Saute well.
- Add salt,chilli powder,turmeric powder and cook well.Pour little water.
- Now pour the chopped taro leaves into it and cook for 5-10 mins in low flame.
- Serve hot with steamed rice.
HAPPY COOKING………………SAYAN MAJUMDER…………..