INGREDIENTS- 1kg raw mango grated,salt to taste,1 teasp turmeric powder,3 dried red chillies,1 teasp kashmiri mirch powder,1.5 kg sugar,1tbsp cumin,1tbsp coriander.
1. Mix salt and turmeric powder with grated mango and keep aside for 20mins.
2. Heat up a kadhai and pour sugar in it.Stir continuously for 2mins and add the mango.Stir well.
3. Now add dry red chillies and red mirch powder.Stir well.
4. Dry roast cumin and coriander in a pan and then make a fine powder.Add this into kadhai.Stir well.
5. Cool it & Store in a jar and enjoy Mango Chunda.