pinch ajinomoto salt
1 number chopped ginger garlic
3 cup cooked basmati rice
1/4 cup diced carrots
1/4 cup diced Celery
1/4 cup Diced chicken ( cooked)
1/4 cup diced pears
1 number egg
1/2 tsp green or red chilli sauce
1 tbsp oil
as per taste pepper
2 tsp soya sauce
to taste vinegar
15-20 fried small prawns
• Take chicken but cut into small pieces and wash.
• Take a bowl add chicken,pepper,salt,cornflour and mix well and add half egg and keep it aside.
• Now cook rice and keep it aside see that its not cooked too much.
• Take a pan add oil to fry chicken, once chicken is cooked transfer it to a plate, take the same pan but remove the oil, use only 1 tsp of oil then add ginger,saute it for a min,add onion saute it,add egg, once it is cooked add pepper,salt,ajinomoto,vegetables,vinegar,soya sauce,chicken,saute it and lastly add cooked rice,prawns and mix well.
• Lastly add some spring onions and finish