400 gms boneless chicken, cut into very thin strips, Oil for deep-frying, 4 tsps refined flour, Salt to taste, 2 tsps cornstarch, 4 green chillies, slited 1 medium green capsicum, cut into strips, 1 medium red capsicum, cut into strips,1 tbsp chopped garlic, 1 tsp green chilli sauce, 1 cup chopped coriander leaves.
1. Take chicken strips in a bowl.
2. Heat sufficient oil in a wok.
3. Add refined flour, salt, 1/2 tbsp chopped garlic,salt and cornstarch in the bowl and mix well with chicken.
4. Deep-fry chicken strips in hot oil till golden and crisp.
5. Take 4 tsps oil from the wok and add to another non-stick wok on heat.
8. Add garlic,chillies to the oil and saute. Add green and red capsicum strips, coriander leaves and saute well.
9. Add fried chicken, green chilli sauce. Mix well and cook for a minute.
10. Serve hot.