INGREDIENTS- 1 Ltr full fat milk, Saffron, 50 gm chopped cashew, 50 gm chopped pistachios, 1/2 cup sugar powder, 50gm ghee, Banana leaves cut into squared, 4tbsp Khoya kheer, 2 tbsp fresh cream, 1tbsp lime juice, 1tbsp cornflour,rose water 2 tbsp, 2drops elaichi extract.
- Boil the milk and then add lime juice to make chhena.
- Wash it under running cold water and hang in a muslin cloth for 2 hours.
- Now add elaichi extract and knead the chhena well with cornflour.
- In a pan, heat ghee.
- Now fry the cashew & pistachios for 3-4 mins.
- Add the chhena and also add sugar powder.
- Stir well to mix and cook until it oils out from pan.
- Now add khoya and fresh cream.Mix well.
- Heat the banana leaves in a low flame.
- Brush ghee on each banana leaf.
- Now take a portion of chhena and make a square shaped & place it on banana leaf.
- Pour 2-3 drops rose water on each portion and add saffron.
- Fold the leaves and tie well with thread.
- In a steamer, steam the banana packs for 10 mins.
- Open the leaves and serve the MALAI PATURI hot……..