250 gm chicken paste, salt to taste, 1 bunch chopped coriander, 2 tbsp chopped garlic, 1 red bell pepper cut into small cubes, 1 yellow bell pepper cut into small cubes, 4 green chillis slit, roasted sesame seeds, 3 tbsp tomato ketchup, 2 tbsp red wine, 1 tbsp red wine vinigar, 1 tbsp dark soya sauce, 1 teasp brown sugar, 3 tbsp chopped onion leaves, oil for deep frying, 1tbsp oil for sauce, 1 tbsp cornflour mixed in 2 tbsp water, 2 tbsp cornflour, 2tbsp maida, 1 egg, 2 teasp red chilli powder, 1 tbsp lime juice, 1 cup chicken stock.
- Add lime juice in chicken paste.
- Add salt,1 tbspchilli powder, coriander, 1 tbsp garlic in chicken paste and mix together.
- Now pour cornflour and maida, egg and mix well. Give them a ball like shape.
- Heat up oil in a kadhai & fry the chicken balls.
- Heat up 1 tbsp oil in wok. Add sugar into it.
- Pour bell peppers and onion leaves and toss well.
- Now add garlic and toss well.
- Pour tomato ketchup, soya sauce and give them a nice mix.
- Now add salt, 1tbsp chilli powder and mix.
- Pour red wine and vinigar. Toss in high flame.
- Pour chicken stock and boil.
- Add green chillis and add cornflour-water mix.
- Now add fried chicken balls.
- Garnish with roasted sesame & Serve hot with Fried Rice.